How to Double Jump
Download – Double Jump Script
How To – Double Jump on Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone welcome to buzzygames, my name is BuzzyGamesBeth and today I’ll be teaching you how to double jump!
- Right now you see that I can only jump once. That’s just the default jump [height], so right now all we gotta do is hop back on to our workspace
- We’re going to add a script inside of starterplayerscripts. Add a localscript, so first thing we’re going to do is delete our print statement and now we’re going to have a very long list of variables. So the variables that we can manipulate is the time_between_jumps and the double_jump_power_multiplier
- So we’re going to create a function where if any time we want to double jump and we haven’t yet, then the has doubledJumped is going to equal true and it’s going to execute the double jump power multiplier which is two.
- So you can change that 2 (value), to however high you want to be and then we’re going to go ahead and create another function which prevents us fromjumping more than twice.
- Then last but not least we’ll go ahead and call our function and then that’s it!
- I know it’s a pretty long script just to double jump but once you’re done go ahead and hop into your game. You’ll see that right away if you go ahead and press space bar twice it’ll double jump!
- Having double jumps in an obby game is really useful! You know to have if any of your obstacle courses area bit too hard and make it a little easier for gamers!