How to Click to Move
Download – Click to Move Script
How To – Click to Move on Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone welcome to buzzygames, my name is BuzzyGamesBeth and today I’ll be teaching you how to click to move!
- Right now i’m using WASD to move around and I want to change this where anytime I click, i’ll move to that area
- So what you want to do is add a localscript inside of startercharacterscripts. We’re going to define our variables right now and then we’re going to create a function where any time our mouse button is clicked then the position of our character is going to move to that mouse click
- I’m going to go ahead and hop into my game and you’ll see that anywhere I click my character is going to move towards it.
- You see where my cursor is at so every time I click it on the floor my character is moving towards it!
- I can still use the WASD keys too if you would like, but now you have two ways to move!