How to Make a Chat Bubble for an NPC (No Scripting)
How To – Make a Chat Bubble for an NPC in Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone, BuzzyBeth here – In this tutorial we’ll be learning how to make a chat bubble for an NPC!
- Inside of your workspace let’s go ahead and spawn in a rig.
- Now inside of our dummy go ahead and locate where it says “head”, go ahead and click onthe plus sign and type in dialog. Inside of our dialog properties you’ll see a bunch of things that you can go ahead and change!
- What we want to do is change our initial prompt. This initial prompt is going to trigger any time we click on the question mark when we’re next to our dummy.
- I’m going to say have “you heard of joe” and you can also set the tone of our NPC, right now I’m just going to keep it neutral.
- If you go ahead and hop inside of our gamea nd then i’m gonna go up to him click on the question mark and they’re going to ask “have you heard of joe?”!