How to Make a Conveyor Belt (No Scripting)
Download – Conveyor Belt Model
How To – Make a Conveyor Belt on Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone welcome to buzzygames, my name is BuzzyGamesBeth and today I’ll be teaching you how to make a conveyor belt!
- I have my part which is going to be the conveyor and just some surrounding parts for decoration. The only thing we’ll be working on is the “assemblylinearvelocity”, that’s the only property we’ll be changing for us to have a working conveyor belt!
- So right now the assemblylinearvelocity, it’s going to be (x, y, z) coordinates!
- My conveyor belt is facing the x-axis, so we’re going to go ahead and change that value in the linear velocity. So i’m going to go ahead and change the value to 10 and then hop into the game to see which direction my part is going to go
- Right now it seems it’s going in the opposite direction that I want to go, so i’ll change that 10 to -10 and that should work!
- Hop back into the game, go ahead and switch on our dropper and it should work 😀