How to Make a Spinning Part (No Scripting)
Download – Spinning Part Model
How To – Make a Spinning Part in Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone, BuzzyBeth here – In this tutorial we’ll be learning how to make a spinning part!
- Inside of your workspace let’s go ahead and spawn in a part. Now this part is going to be your base, we’re going to have two parts in our workspace, our base and then go ahead and spawn in a second part and this part is going to be our spinning part.
- I’m gonna go ahead and change the colors of our parts so you have an idea of what I am referring to when I am working on these two parts.
- So far we have a spinning part which is our red part and then our base which is just a simple non-colored part. All right so go ahead and create a hinge on the base of our spinning part and then the top of our base part.
- Go ahead and bring those two parts together make sure you anchor our base part, not the spinning part! Pull them down together and we are almost done!
- Alrighty so head over to the hinge constraint properties inside of our spinning part which is the red part for me. Change the actuator type to motor. Wherever it says motormaxtorque just scroll down just a bit, set it to a high number, i’m going to do 900000.
- Then for the angular velocity, i’m gonna go ahead and set it to 5. Play around with these numbers it’s just basically how fast it spins.