How to Make an Item Giver in Roblox Studio
Download – Item Giver Script
How To – Make an Item Giver in Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone welcome to buzzygames, my name is BuzzyGamesBeth and today I’ll be teaching you how to make an item giver!
- You see this little bonk stick that I have inside of this little case? That’s where I want to get my item. Just take a note that the actual tool is inside of server storage, and the little tool that’s inside of my workspace is just the part.
- In front of this glass model that I have with my tool, I’m going to add a part and inside of this part, I’m going to go ahead and add a proximity prompt and a script.
- Let’s work on our proximity prompt first. In the properties, I’m going to change the action text to hold to get, and then the whole duration to 0.50. The object text will be box stick.
- For our script go ahead and delete our print statement. We have our variables which references our server storage, the tool inside of server storage, our parts, and a debounce.
- For our function we have it so anytime a player triggers the proximity prompt, it’s going to check to see if the player has the box stick inside of their backpack. If they do have it, then it’s just going to print you already own this item. If they don’t have it, then it’s going to clone that tool and put it inside of the player’s backpack.