How to Make Flashing Lights
Download – Flashing Light Script and Model
How To – Make Flashing Lights in Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone, BuzzyBeth here – In this tutorial we’ll be learning how to make flashing lights!
- Inside of our part that we want the light to flash in, go ahead and add a point light object. Now you could technically add a surface light and the other possible lights, but for me i’m going to use point light.
- Adjust the brightness to my liking, so i’m going to go ahead and set it to 20.5.
- Once that’s done, we’regonna go ahead and add a script inside of our part.
- Delete our print statement,we don’t need that. We have a variable which references our point light.
- We’re going to create a while true do loop, wait one second do light.enabled= true which means our point light will be enabled. Wait one second and then light.enabled is equal to false. Which means our point light is going to be disabled.
- You can go ahead and change the amount of seconds you want it to wait (before the lights flicker on/off).