How to Make Mirrors in Roblox Studio
Download – Mirror Model
How To – Make Mirrors
What’s up everyone welcome to buzzygames, my name is BuzzyGamesBeth and today I’ll be teaching you how to make mirrors!
- All you really need is a plugin and that’s it, it’s called portalmaker_v2 by cody4. I.’ll make sure to link that to you guys down below.
- Once you have that all installed, Roblox Studio should start up, but before we start using that plug-in let’s go ahead and make our mirror. So what we need right now is just any kind of part, obviously i’m just going to use a simple part like this. I’m going to scale it down make it a little thin and yeah that’s my mirror.
- You can you know change the transparency of it. Let’s go ahead and create a duplicate of this and literally put it right next to it. That’s it!
- So you have two parts all right and they’re right next to each other, go ahead and highlight both of them. Now you can set the transparency of it i’m gonna do zero point let’s see 0.75 yeah that looks good cool you can see through it but it’s not all clear
- All right so go ahead and open up the plug-in the portal maker v2 that we just downloaded. So what you’re going to do is highlight both of your parts click start it’s going to ask you if you can make changes to your scripts that’s cool click allow and then click create.
- Go ahead and name your portal world to whatever, it’s just going to create a folder. I’m just going to call it tip, tip tutorial and then you should see your explorer page that a folder was automatically created called tip!
- Go ahead and delete the skies you don’t really need it, that’s it you’re done!