How to Teleport to a Different Place/Game
Download – Teleport Script
How To – Teleport to a Different Place/Game in Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone, BuzzyBeth here – In this tutorial we’ll be learning how to teleport to a different place/game!
- Inside of our workspace let’s go ahead and spawn in a part. This part is so that when a player touches the part, we’ll be teleported to a different place.
- Inside our part let’s go ahead and add a script. We have a few variables which references our part and our teleportservice.
- We want to get the ID of our game that we want to teleport to, so head over to roblox.com and then in the url copy the ID then go ahead and paste it where it says “place id = x “.
- Alrighty so we’re gonna go ahead and create a function and create a variable which checks if it’s a player touching this part and if it’s player then our debounce = false and it’s going to go ahead and teleport the player to the place id you set it to.
- Then we’re gonna go ahead and call our function.
- If you haven’t already, head over to game settings and where it says security make sure you allow third-party teleports. Make sure that’s on or else this will not work. Once this is all done and ready make sure you publish your game. You won’t be able to test this inside of studio, you have to test this inside of the actual published game.