How to Make a VIP Spawn Location
Download – VIP Spawn Script and Model
How To – Make a VIP Spawn Location on Roblox Studio
What’s up everyone welcome to buzzygames, my name is BuzzyGamesBeth and today I’ll be teaching you how to make VIP Spawns!
- So right now in my workspace I have two spawn locations, one is red and one is blue. I’m gonna go ahead and rename the red one to Admin and the blue one to General so we’ll be referencing the spawn locations in our script
- Inside of server script service we’re going to go ahead and add a script. Delete the print statement, we’re going to do local admin_users = and we’re going to add a table
- So inside of this table is the list of people you want to spawn in the vip location. I’m going to go ahead and just add myself and inside of this table. You’re just going to be adding your roblox ID which you can just go ahead and go on roblox.com head over to your profile page and copy those number in the url.
- So copy and paste that inside of the table. Alrighty so we’re going to go ahead and create a function where (player) is our parameter and we’re going to local admin = table.findadmin_usersplayer.userid
- So essentially this function is where any time if the player is listed in the table then they’ll be able to spawn in the “Admin” spawn location and if a player isn’t listed under the admin users table then they’ll be spawned under the general spawn location
- I’m gonna go ahead and test it out and it should teleport me to the red spawn location, yep sweet so it works out!
- So i’m gonna go ahead and head back to our script and i’m going to go ahead and remove my player ID from the script toshow you guys that if i’m not listed under the table, then i’ll be teleported to the blue spawn location.
- I’m going to jump back inside of the game and then yeah, there you go, I spawned to the general spawn location.