How to Make a Killbrick on Roblox
Download – Killbrick Script (UPDATED)
- A kill brick was one of the first things I learned how to make on roblox studio, let’s make one!
- create a part and change it to any color you would like
- I personally like to change the material to neon to let players know that this is a killbrick
- go to explore click the plus next to your part and add a script
- there are multiple ways to write this killbrick script but the one I like the most is this one
- reference your part and we’ll be using an “if and then” statement where if the part is hit and it’s touched by a humanoid which is our character, then our health will turn to zero
- if you would like the full script come join our discord channeland have fun creating!
(OLD) Killbrick Script:
local Killblock = script.Parent
local function name(otherpart)
local character = otherpart.Parent
local humanoid = character:FindFirstChildWhichIsA("Humanoid")
if humanoid then
humanoid.Health = 0