How to Make a Text Bubble for An NPC
- Today I have a requested tip video for you showing how you can get a speech bubble over an npc humanoid
- first we’re going to spawn in a rig to go to plugins build rig you can choose any one i’m going to choose the man rigthen
- over in the explorer we have our dummy, we’re going to go click humanoid
- we’re going to change the display distance type to none
- and then we’re going to find the head once we’re in the head we’re going to click this little plus sign here and we’re going to search for dialog
- now that we have dialog we’re going to change the initial prompt to something friendly like hello and we see that there’s a little speech bubble and it says hello when you click on it!